20 Cute Love Quotes for Her – 20 Passionate Ways to Say I Love You More Love Quotes

Life is so very fleeting, so you should never miss a chance to tell your girlfriend, partner or wife how much she means to you, and keep your romance sizzling hot! Keeping love alive and passionate means making future plans and spending quality time with each other. Expressing your love and devotion for her unexpectedly will make her feel like the most special woman in the world, and rightly so! She is the most special woman to you, and the one who will always be by your side. Through the ages, love has been a common theme in books and poetry, as it knows no bounds; love affects us all, young and old, rich or poor. Today love is the subject of many beautiful songs, but still many men have a hard time saying what is in their hearts. Often they know what they want to say, but not the right or pretty way to say it; they often struggle to find just the right words. Do you need help telling your true love, how special she is? We are here to help with these special quotes, some simple, and some more swoonworthy. Love is the great equalizer. It affects the young and the old, and the rich and the poor alike. The poets have spoken of it, and many tender songs have been sung. Many men have a hard time expressing their love. Perhaps you need to let your wife or girlfriend know exactly how you feel, and maybe you just don’t know how to say it to her. You might struggle to find the right words, and your messages might get lost. Do you need help expressing your tender feelings to your true love?Check out these unique love quotes for her:

Love Quotes for Her


  • 1.Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.

  • 2.True love is a glimpse of heaven. It is inspiring and uplifting just like you.

  • 3.Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you!

  • 4.You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.

  • 5.Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.

  • 6.You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.

  • 7.Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.

  • 8.My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.

  • 9.My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.

  • 10.When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.

  • 11.You are, and always have been, my dream girl. Even before I met you, your vision was in my mind just as you are.

  • 12.Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.

  • 13.In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.

  • 14.All of the little things you do warm my heart. You are a constant source of joy in my life.

  • 15.You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.

  • 16.It never fails. When I am overwhelmed with stress and dark clouds threaten my very being, you walk in, and blast it all away. I don’t know how you do it, but I’ll take it, my love.

  • 17.Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I should never know such pain.

  • 18.I smile every time I see you. When you return that smile to me, my heart overflows with joy.

19.No matter where you go, I will be by your side. Our unbreakable bonds mean we will be as one forever and face the world together.

20.I wake in the morning thinking about you, and lay down at night with the same beautiful thought on my mind.

Comments